Corfu Mountainbike Shop by GIANT
Welcome to The Corfu Mountainbike Shop, since 1992
Rides on the Olive Side: fabulous Cycling Holidays & Tours
On the Green Island of Corfu – Hellas
The Cycle Summer 2014
Kalimera dear bicycle friends!
Thanks for visiting us and welcome to the website of The Corfu Mountainbike Shop powered by Giant.
The Corfu Mountainbike Shop, located in resort of Dassia, organises since two (!) decades fabulous Cycling Holidays and Tours on the Green Island of Corfu – Greece. We offer exclusive Giant hybrid touring bicycles or MTB / ATB bikes and are supported by our Park Tool workshop.
Note that our aim is to show our guests the traditional and most beautiful sites of our island respecting sustainable and green tourism. Our tours are friendly and suitable for every body with a reasonable condition and knowledge how to treat a bicycle.
The following cycle activities are on offer this summer:
- "On The Tracks of Odysseus": a one week self guided cycling itinerary along the most beautiful sites of Corfu. North or South Corfu or combination. Slow Travel (the possibility to book extra nights according your preference), small-scape taverna style accommodation, and luggage transport. Type bicycle: Giant hebrid.
- "Rides on the Olive Side": for small groups with MTB/ATB, unconvential bike routes along country roads and olive groves which unveil the authentic spirit of the island. Usually one week including 4 tours also incorporating a boat trip. Guests stay often in hotels like Kontokali Bay Resort & Spa enjoying the wellness facilities after a day cycling, or tavern style in Andreas Taverna.
- "Olive Groves & Medieval Villages" for CRUISE PASSENGERS: a wonderful half day cycling exploring the real country side and traditional villages for guests of Cruise Vessels like the Yachts of Seabourn, Royal and Star Clipper, Seven Seas Navigator, Norwegian Jade etc.
- Individual cruise guests may book also via the renowned travel agency www.shoretrips.com based in Milwaukee U.S.A.
- "Coast-to-Coast": for more than a decade our "classic" MTB tour along hidden cycle paths for local residents and tourists.
We wish you a fine cycle time!
With kindest regards,
Hans A. Vermunt